FLYING HOPES

Friday, September 29, 2006

QUESTION PAPER !!?!!

It has been quite a few years for me to write any exam..
Nabeel has put up some interesting questions on his blog..I tried to attempt them..let us see how do I fare....
1• What according to you, is a blog?
A. Blogs are peoples' "silent shout".I have written more on blogs in my post
"Blogs".

2• How did you come to know about blogging?
A. Accidently!!!..It's quite interesting...while googling for some thing, I reached to
varun singh's blog where he had written about 'suicide' of an IIT student, I had written a poem on that issue so I dropped that, on his blog as annonymous comment..next day he mentioned it on his blog and said that it is sad that people don't mention their names with such nice write ups..so I meseged him that I had written that poem and mailed him few more poems of mine, he appreciated those and insisted that I should write a blog so that I can share my views with more people..he helped me all the way to have my blog! Thanks to him for the encouragement! It happened 6 months back....now I am trying hard to come out of blogs !!!

3• How far it has changed your perception?
A. 'Not much! just a little'.

4• Are you true to yourself while blogging ?
A. I try to be true to myself. At times I express my views quite aggressively in my post,but in real life ,I am not like that!

5• Any blog? you wish to be the author of ? and why?
A.No! because I can't be someone else! I am happy with my modest way of writing..

6• What it has preached you?
A.There are many intelligent people around!!

7• Two of your fav. Blogs? And why?
A.Two are v. less to name! there are so many of my favourite blogs for so many reasons!

8• One of your fav. Post by a fellow blogger?
A. "FESTIVE FRENZY" by velu nair. And many more by other's...

9• One of your fav. Post by yourself?
A
."Oh! My Lord!"( my letter to God).

10• A blog which inspired you?
A. "Lies,Damned Lies and Blogs"(by varun singh) and "Ideas and Universe" (by Abhay kumar).

11• Any Blog friends ! who are they? and why?
A. yes quite a few blog friends..why?? what do you mean by that??

12• If provided opportunity would you like to meet a fellow blogger? Who? and why?
A.Hmmm I may like to meet,I may not ......let the opportunity come!!

13• name a blogger, who comments regularly in each post of yours?
1A.No one has comented on each one of my posts. Yes I do have regular readers,but they are non-commenters.( well ,I like to believe so!).

14• A blog, where you comment regularly?
A.quite a few...

15• How does it feel to be called as a blogger?
A.Not bad!!!
-----
You have seen my answer sheet, so how much do I score sir/madam ???

3 Comments:

  • hi rachana,
    the reason for forwarding the tag was just to let ourself know what are we upto nd how do we acknowledge ourself nd fellow bloggers.these questions and answers may not put a depth right now. but in the days to come, you will definetely go through this post again. hmmm you answers are well balanced nd honest. so ill give you 95%. . bye for now. keep blogging and keep learning.

    By Blogger Nabeel, at 29 September, 2006  

  • A tag abt blogs themselves. that was interesting reading for sure!!
    :D

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 29 September, 2006  

  • @ nabeel, thanks...

    @ velu, thank you.

    By Blogger rachana, at 04 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home