FLYING HOPES

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Again.......

Just few days ago I talked about blogs and blogging and now velu nair extended another question paper to me! So this time doing it for him.....

1. Are you happy / satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?
A With my write ups I want the reader to think and smile a bit, nothing else.....so with my content I think I am quite happy!! and with my limited knowledge of technical aspects of blogs, I can manage only this much! ...so I think I am satisfied...

2. Does your family know about your blog?
A.Ofcourse yes! though initially my younger daughter was unhappy as me and my elder daughter used to talk about blogs and she felt alien..but now she askes me " any thing new at your blog ?".....

3. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
A. Not at all..I don't write any thing which can make me embarrassed....I don't consider it as a private thing..

4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
A. I don't think that blogs caused any change in me or so...perhaps I need to ask to my family and friends if they see any change in me!!

5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
A. I do open the blogs of those who comment on my blog , but I comment there only for the post and not for the blogger..so I find it difficult to comment on reciprocal basis..Yes I read many many blogs!!

6. What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?

A.1570 hits, that is a small number in 8 months of blogging I know...... but with my modest educational and social background, I have done a decent job!!

7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
A. No I don't imagine their appearance....

8. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
A. Well, I am confused!!

9. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
A. I think the bloggers society is very much a part of real world!

10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
A. Depends...........

11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
A. Yes..

12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
A. I missed that news....If it did happen, it's sad...

13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
A. Hmmmmmmm very interesting question......My soul will feel good if one day I would see my grandchildren (and may be some kids of my fellow bloggers!!)flipping through some of my posts. wow !! what a great thought!!!!

14. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
A. I would love to hear sssooooo many hindi songs......one of them would be "allah ke bande-----" by kailash kher.

Thanks velu.......I enjoyed answering the questions...

13 Comments:

  • Ur response to Query 13 turned out to be the most interesting of the lot!! That was really a fine retort!!

    Great job of the tag, Rachana. And I am glad that u liked doing it!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 09 October, 2006  

  • Hmm seems its the season of tagging ;) amazing to read some of ur answers and I liked 13th...its a gr8 thought!
    Keep rockin
    Cheers

    By Blogger Dawn, at 09 October, 2006  

  • wow....i must say u have a knack of answering tags!

    By Blogger ketki, at 12 October, 2006  

  • @ velu, thanks to you for passing me that tag,it made me think more about blogging and all..thanks!

    @ dawn, thanks a lot!

    @ ketki, just learning you see!

    By Blogger rachana, at 13 October, 2006  

  • That was a sweet tag:-)))

    By Blogger think, at 17 October, 2006  

  • "Allah ke bande" :)
    Good choice.Put link of that song and suddenly you will see surge in your blog counter.

    Happy Diwali.

    By Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay, at 21 October, 2006  

  • Happy Deewali, rachna ji.

    I, for sure, read all the comments on my blog and as well read your entries. Just wanted to confirm with you. :)

    I like your blog.Keep it up.

    By Blogger Udan Tashtari, at 26 October, 2006  

  • @ hi priya, glad to know that u liked it..

    @ abhishek, thanks for ur comment and sugestion..i dont want the coments for the sake of counting!i am happy to have few readers like you!

    @ sameer ji, welcome!nice to see your comment here..i was busy so was not able to read and comment on blogs.I am glad to know that u like my write ups..thanks a lot.

    By Blogger rachana, at 28 October, 2006  

  • Rachana when are you going to update the blog :D....flying hopes need to be jotted down ....come soon :)
    Cheers dear

    By Blogger Dawn, at 10 November, 2006  

  • @ hi dawn, *hopes are enjoying hindi flight* these days!!
    here- www.rachanabajaj.wordpress.com
    hope to see you there some day...
    will be writitng here too..soon
    thanks!

    By Blogger rachana, at 11 November, 2006  

  • High time there was an update, Rach!!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 12 November, 2006  

  • Hi velu,, It is there!
    thanks for taking time out and being here when you have 1oos of coments to answer! thank you.

    By Blogger rachana, at 12 November, 2006  

  • अब पता चला कि हिन्दी चिट्ठे जगत के लिय कहां से सवाल लिये जा रहें। जवाब तो यहीं मिल जायेंगे।

    By Blogger उन्मुक्त, at 17 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home