FLYING HOPES

Friday, October 13, 2006

COLOURED LIFE !!!

I was sitting idle..... doing nothing....No, not that I had nothing to do ! In fact I had a fantastic reason for not doing anything...'too much work ........don't know where to start from?'
I tried to talk to my daughter, but at times children play adults! she simply ignored me. She was busy with her drawing...all the crayons, colour tubes and brushes were there on the floor..... Different colours pulled some strings in my mind.....I tried to relate those colours to the events of my life..........

Blue--- Colour of the universe!
To be here as the wisest creation of God in the form of human being.

White-- Honesty and sincerity!
- To live life peacefully with best of my ability.

Red--- Moments of anguish and anxiety!
- Making mistakes and then regreting them.

Pink--- Health!
- No major health problem for the family(*touchwood*).

Yellow--Satisfaction!
- Be able to be happy with life's little pleasures....believing in my own ability and work.

Green-- Pride and Richness!
- To be able to *create* two wonderful daughters!

Gray-- Failures!
- Moments of trying hard and not getting desired results.

Saffron--Courage!
- I think I am not a coward, some fighting spirit is there in me.

Then there will be a complete 'BLACK-OUT' when death will be meeting me, making my life whole!! Till then I am enjoying these different shades of life.....

16 Comments:

  • how do u relate to these colours, in the way you say you do? I mean you are just assuming such significance of these colours on your own or is it something astrologerical ?!

    By Blogger Ashish Gupta, at 13 November, 2006  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger rachana, at 13 November, 2006  

  • @ panini, thanks for your kind words.

    @ ashish, there is nothing astrological about it as for as I am concerned...I defined the colours in my own way.

    By Blogger rachana, at 13 November, 2006  

  • hey, I tried to understand this one
    and i suceeded to some extent!
    but it was very colourful- and this is for sure!

    By Blogger ketki, at 13 November, 2006  

  • I like blue the most don't know why!
    there are some colors which evoke similar emotions in human being like red ,white or say black.
    it was nice to read ur take on colors.

    By Blogger Manish Kumar, at 17 November, 2006  

  • Your life must be a rainbow....wow.:)

    By Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay, at 21 November, 2006  

  • nameste rachna
    black is beautiful too...may be
    loved the post
    cheers
    jhaji.

    By Blogger sanjay jha, at 21 November, 2006  

  • Nice post...ur interpretation of colors was certainly interesting.

    By Blogger Somya, at 21 November, 2006  

  • @ ketki, thanks..

    @ manish, thanks for ur coment.

    @ sindhu ji, nice to see you back!
    thanks for your coment.

    @ abhishek, hmm may be you are right!

    @ jhaji, namaste! yes black is good too! thanks for droping by.

    @ hi saumya, thanks for you coment...

    By Blogger rachana, at 22 November, 2006  

  • Earlier I used to like “yellow” then I started liking “Black” n now “Blue” is on the top… can you make out anything out of this…. I couldn’t ….

    By Blogger Dh@v@!, at 25 November, 2006  

  • Hi dhaval, I am not a "colour reader"(!!).but let me try to 'make out something' for you (just for fun!)...you were in the 'happy go lucky',jo hoga dekha jayega! kind of phase when u liked 'yellow'..then may be some concern abt career or so when black was your fav...now everything is sort of settled, not much hustle and bustle,so blue is on top..soon you may like 'pink'(!!!).don't ask me why!!!

    By Blogger rachana, at 27 November, 2006  

  • I think I had added my comment here but now it seems it never reached here :(
    but definitely it was about the colors that you have very nicely presented showing life in it :)
    Keep up the good work
    Cheers

    By Blogger Dawn, at 02 December, 2006  

  • hi dawn,I would have loved to see your original coments....anyway thanks!

    By Blogger rachana, at 05 December, 2006  

  • Hi Rachana,
    Interesting post!

    By Blogger White Square, at 06 December, 2006  

  • thanks abhay for your comment.

    By Blogger rachana, at 08 December, 2006  

  • first time visiting nice post on colors

    By Blogger Dany, at 12 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home